New month, new monthly goals for me (sorry bit late posting this). Spring is finally here! It’s lighter in the mornings, days are getting longer and it’s not so hard dragging myself out of bed to go for a run first thing. Spring makes me want to get out more. get more active, get more stuff done!
So far I’ve not done too badly at achieving my monthly goals. Some harder than others but I’ve enjoyed the challenge and the feeling of having achieved something at the end of each month.
- March Fitness Challenge – 30 Day HIIT Challenge
- Be disciplined about making sure I prioritise some time for myself
- Tidy up the garden
- Snack healthily – try these Eat Clean Snacks
- Create a new 15 minute workout
- Get outdoors with my children more
- Put together a Spring Running Playlist
- Go watch Beauty and the Beast (even if it’s on my own)
- Fall back in love with Instagram
- Get ahead with my blog posts and spend a day writing content
Like many people, I guess what I find hardest is finding time for myself and when I do making the most of that time; so that is why I have put this on my list for March.
What goals have you set your self this month?