Cardio and Full Body Workout
I’ve recently changed the way I train. In the week it’s mainly free weights and the odd 5km run and at the weekend I now lay off the weights, do some cardio and some form of HIIT. I put this workout together a little while ago and tend to do this on a Saturday morning. This takes about 30 mins. So work hard, work up a sweat then the rest of the day is yours to do with what you want!
If you do use the above workout, let me know what you think. For more workouts visit My Training page.
I am not a qualified Personal Trainer or medical professional.
All the views expressed are my own. I am an experienced runner and train regularly at the Gym. All my fitness programmes and training have been designed to suit my own fitness capabilities and goals but happy to share if you are looking for inspiration and motivation.
Before embarking on any form of exercise or fitness programme or if you have any medical issues or injuries please ensure you seek professional medical advice.
My June Monthly Goals
A little late but here are my June Goals! Website problems; it’s still a learning curve for me. I’ve kind of taken my foot off the gas in terms of this blog, maybe lost a little focus along the way but I still love my blog just feel that other things are taking priority. Work, family; it’s easy to lose focus and get out of the habit of setting time aside to the things you love.
Since making a conscious effort at the beginning of the year set myself monthly goals instead of a list of New Year Resolutions I find I’m actually getting more stuff done and also focusing on allowing a little more time for what I actually want to do.
- Put together a new 15 Minute Full Body Workout
- Make Nutella Cupcakes – Cupcake Jemma is my latest YouTube crush!
- Paint the Garden Fence – oh the glamour!
- Entertain more; whether it’s a BBQ with mates or just drinks Summer is the perfect time
- Run more! No excuses! I need to running motivation
- Switch off from work a bit more; stop checking emails late at night!
- Go meat-free at least twice a week; going to try Basil Avocado Pasta from Nourishyourglow.com
- Get back into a regular blogging routine; read 10 Habits of Successful Blogging by Blog Beautifully
- Start planning California Road Trip 2019; if I don’t plan this trip it won’t happen. I’ve set up a Pinterest Board to keep me motivated.
- Be kind to myself a bit more often; I think most of us fail to do this or don’t consider it a priority
So what are you wanting to achieve this month? If you are in the habit of setting goals each month, remember to include something that you want to achieve as a personal goal.