Why try a 30 day fitness challenge?
Have you ever tried doing a fitness challenge for 30 days? This year I decided to make a new list of goals to achieve each month; one of these was to set a monthly fitness challenge. I’ve become a little obsessed with monthly challenges recently, why?
- 30 days is not a great deal of time to invest in a project if it doesn’t work out
- Doing something for 30 days can help to cement a good habit
- A new challenge each month can keep up your motivation and results can be seen in a short space of time
- It can help you develop a more open mind set to embrace change
- You can get a lot done it 30 days; think of doing one each month then that’s a lot of goals you’ve achieved!
So apply this to fitness and you’ve got a great fitness plan for the whole year!Try a new fitness challenge each month, smaller goals are easier to achieve and you will see results quicker! Click To Tweet
Stuck for inspiration? Then check out my 5 favourite fitness challenges that I have taken from Pinterest.
Finally you needn’t just have to limit it to a monthly fitness challenge; it can be absolutely anything!