My January Goals
Welcome to 2017! A brand spanking, new year! No more resolutions, instead I’m going to concentrate on monthly goal setting. It might give the opportunity to focus instead of just feeling overwhelmed by what needs doing or what I would like to achieve. My January goals are a mixture of blogging, fitness and home life So let’s just see how it goes!Setting monthly goals gives a clearer focus, helping you create a more manageable plan to help achieve them. Click To Tweet
- Post a new Gym Workout on my Blog
- January Press Up Challenge; 30 a day
- Completely de-clutter, deep clean my kitchen – boy it needs it!
- Get back into a proper sleep routine; if you too are struggling check out this useful Infographic
- Put a new Workout Music Playlist for the Gym; need inspiration checkout my Pinterest Workout Playlist Board
- Begin to look at re-designing my blog; staring with the theme so back to WordPress for some inspiration!
- Re-vamp, update and repost one of my older blog posts
- Get outdoors and take some photos
- Set aside a day to do some baking with my daughter
- Add a new healthy dish to my children’s meal plan; such as these Salmon and Sweet Potato Fishcakes (Charlottes Lively Kitchen) or One-Pan Pesto Chicken & Veggies (Julia’s Album)
What are your goals for January?