My February Goals
Ok we’ve got through January, it’s noticeably lighter and spring is on it’s way! January surprisingly didn’t drag as much for me as normal. Ok so I still had no money, other friends were feeling the pinch so no socialising to get rid of the January blues. Setting my own January Goals helped me to focus on things and be more pro-active about getting things done instead of mopping around the house. I consciously made a plan and effort to achieve each of the goals that I set, 10 in total. Some were easy, some were harder and took a while to complete. It’s given me the motivation to carry on setting monthly goals and see what I’ve managed to achieved at the end of the year.
New month, new monthly goals. Getting things done one small step at a time #blogshare Click To Tweet
So here are my new monthly goals:
- New Fitness Challenge for the month – Abs and Squats Challenge
- Repost one of my very first workouts (ideal for a beginner), I’ve got loads so why not share?
- Freezer Meal Prep Session – check out these ideas that you can through into your Slow Cooker from livingrichwithcoupons.com and more ideas from smartschoolhouse.com
- Put together a meal plan for my children’s suppers and use it! I’m using a printable meal planner from shesaved.com found on Pinterest.
- Re-think my fitness goals and put a new plan of action in place
- Organise a cinema trip with my daughter and a couple of her mates to see ‘Sing!’
- De-clutter the Living Room (phase 2 of my whole house de-clutter)
- Go Sugar free for February, read this infographic if it all looks a little daunting!
- Revamp some of the images on my Busyfitmama blog
- Create a Photo Gallery for my Kitchen
Looking back to the goals I set for January (read my blog post My January Goals) I’ve noticed that they generally focus on fitness, health, blogging, family and my messy house! I suppose it’s what I’m all about but here’s to hoping the messy house will be a goal I achieve sooner rather than later!
Do you set goals each month? What are your February Goals?