My May Goals
I haven’t published a blog since last October! Can you believe it? I suppose work, family and life just took over as these things tend to have a habit of doing and I got out of the habit of posting articles. The towel nearly got thrown in a few weeks ago and the plug pulled but I thought back to when I started my blog, what I loved about it and concluded that all I did was fall out of the habit like we all can do with a lot of things. So here goes, I’m starting things off with my May Goals ……..
- Commit to posting some content onto this site on a more regular basis
- Crack on with sorting the house out; this includes fun stuff like redecorating my bedroom and the rather expensive and boring stuff like rebuilding a porch and re-leading a bay.
- Update my CV; we should all do this regardless of whether we are happy in our jobs or not!
- Run at least two times a week with youngest son
- Revamp my Gym workout for May; got stuck in a rut recently doing the same old thing so putting a stop to that right now!
- Get baking again!
- Make time for my lovely friends including those that I don’t see very often – you know who you are!
- Look to change the look of my blog; maybe it’s time to makeover my website.
There all done! It’s made me realise that I have let a lot of things in my personal life slide so this has been the perfect chance to reflect on things and pull my finger out when it comes to getting things done and making time to enjoy the things that I love doing! Actually I’ve missed this. Sitting down and taking the time to write this, being creative in my own way; so maybe I’ll not be throwing in the towel just yet!