My June Monthly Goals
A little late but here are my June Goals! Website problems; it’s still a learning curve for me. I’ve kind of taken my foot off the gas in terms of this blog, maybe lost a little focus along the way but I still love my blog just feel that other things are taking priority. Work, family; it’s easy to lose focus and get out of the habit of setting time aside to the things you love.
Since making a conscious effort at the beginning of the year set myself monthly goals instead of a list of New Year Resolutions I find I’m actually getting more stuff done and also focusing on allowing a little more time for what I actually want to do.
- Put together a new 15 Minute Full Body Workout
- Make Nutella Cupcakes – Cupcake Jemma is my latest YouTube crush!
- Paint the Garden Fence – oh the glamour!
- Entertain more; whether it’s a BBQ with mates or just drinks Summer is the perfect time
- Run more! No excuses! I need to running motivation
- Switch off from work a bit more; stop checking emails late at night!
- Go meat-free at least twice a week; going to try Basil Avocado Pasta from Nourishyourglow.com
- Get back into a regular blogging routine; read 10 Habits of Successful Blogging by Blog Beautifully
- Start planning California Road Trip 2019; if I don’t plan this trip it won’t happen. I’ve set up a Pinterest Board to keep me motivated.
- Be kind to myself a bit more often; I think most of us fail to do this or don’t consider it a priority
So what are you wanting to achieve this month? If you are in the habit of setting goals each month, remember to include something that you want to achieve as a personal goal.
My February Goals
Ok we’ve got through January, it’s noticeably lighter and spring is on it’s way! January surprisingly didn’t drag as much for me as normal. Ok so I still had no money, other friends were feeling the pinch so no socialising to get rid of the January blues. Setting my own January Goals helped me to focus on things and be more pro-active about getting things done instead of mopping around the house. I consciously made a plan and effort to achieve each of the goals that I set, 10 in total. Some were easy, some were harder and took a while to complete. It’s given me the motivation to carry on setting monthly goals and see what I’ve managed to achieved at the end of the year.
So here are my new monthly goals:
- New Fitness Challenge for the month – Abs and Squats Challenge
- Repost one of my very first workouts (ideal for a beginner), I’ve got loads so why not share?
- Freezer Meal Prep Session – check out these ideas that you can through into your Slow Cooker from livingrichwithcoupons.com and more ideas from smartschoolhouse.com
- Put together a meal plan for my children’s suppers and use it! I’m using a printable meal planner from shesaved.com found on Pinterest.
- Re-think my fitness goals and put a new plan of action in place
- Organise a cinema trip with my daughter and a couple of her mates to see ‘Sing!’
- De-clutter the Living Room (phase 2 of my whole house de-clutter)
- Go Sugar free for February, read this infographic if it all looks a little daunting!
- Revamp some of the images on my Busyfitmama blog
- Create a Photo Gallery for my Kitchen
Looking back to the goals I set for January (read my blog post My January Goals) I’ve noticed that they generally focus on fitness, health, blogging, family and my messy house! I suppose it’s what I’m all about but here’s to hoping the messy house will be a goal I achieve sooner rather than later!
Do you set goals each month? What are your February Goals?
My January Goals
Welcome to 2017! A brand spanking, new year! No more resolutions, instead I’m going to concentrate on monthly goal setting. It might give the opportunity to focus instead of just feeling overwhelmed by what needs doing or what I would like to achieve. My January goals are a mixture of blogging, fitness and home life So let’s just see how it goes!
- Post a new Gym Workout on my Blog
- January Press Up Challenge; 30 a day
- Completely de-clutter, deep clean my kitchen – boy it needs it!
- Get back into a proper sleep routine; if you too are struggling check out this useful Infographic
- Put a new Workout Music Playlist for the Gym; need inspiration checkout my Pinterest Workout Playlist Board
- Begin to look at re-designing my blog; staring with the theme so back to WordPress for some inspiration!
- Re-vamp, update and repost one of my older blog posts
- Get outdoors and take some photos
- Set aside a day to do some baking with my daughter
- Add a new healthy dish to my children’s meal plan; such as these Salmon and Sweet Potato Fishcakes (Charlottes Lively Kitchen) or One-Pan Pesto Chicken & Veggies (Julia’s Album)
What are your goals for January?